Company: State of Arizona DOT
Type: Full-time, permanent
Job ID: 38604
The person in this position will write, edit, format, and maintain employee-facing Information Security policies and procedures that align with state security policies and standards. S/he will interview subject matter experts to understand internal security policies, procedures, and controls that are already deployed and develop a more comprehensive set of documentation.
The successful candidate is required to work on site.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three years of technical writing experience
- Understand Information Security principles and concepts
- Have excellent command of the English language
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Write in a manner that is concise, accurate, and correct with respect to English grammar
Please submit resumes to Ken Ekman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (612) 723-4994.