Company: AZ Department of Administration – AZ Strategic Enterprise Technology Office (ADOA-ASET)
Location: 100 N. 15th Avenue, Suite 400 Phoenix, AZ 85007
Type: Direct, permanent
Salary: Pay grade 26, negotiable
Within ADOA, the Arizona Strategic Enterprise Technology (ASET) office is seeking a Knowledge Manager to collect, synthesize, organize, and manage corporate information and information services in support of business units across the enterprise. This includes accumulating, understanding, and leveraging industry-specific knowledge for the benefit of the organization, its clients, its employees, and its business partners. The Knowledge Manager is also responsible for generating some original information and knowledge assets. Top-level critical analysis and customer service skills are essential for this role.
As the Knowledge Manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks in line with strategy and planning:
- Prepare a long-term plan for knowledge and information asset development, based on business goals and input from stakeholders.
- Create relationships with sources of knowledge and information, including government agencies, research firms, content providers, trade associations, publishers, and so on.
- Acquire and develop knowledge of vertical/horizontal industry practices, trends, benchmarking data, and create competitive analyses.
- Promote a corporate culture based on proactive collaboration, sharing information, and learning.
- Advanced content management experience, including indexing and creating taxonomy structures
- Direct experience integrating knowledge with portals/intranets and databases
- Prior experience with content-database integration and a range of database platforms, including MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SharePoint, Confluence, and/or CRM solutions
- Strong knowledge of cataloging and archiving techniques
- Superior quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in gathering, analyzing, and meeting business requirements
- Understanding of basic project management principles
- Excellent knowledge of applicable data and copyright laws
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Advanced research, examination, and investigative skills for online, print, and traditional methods
- Excellent customer service orientation and knowledge of applicable best practices, policies, and procedures
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
Submit your resume and apply here.