Position: Instructional Designer (Remote, Contract)
Duration: 4+ months
Pay: $38.00 – $42.00/HOUR
The Instructional Designer is responsible for designing, researching, writing, editing and publishing a wide variety of instructional-led and computer-based training courses.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts (SMEs) during development to gain an understanding of the process.
- Establishes and creates style guidelines and standards for courses.
- Designs and develops training and educational programs using best practices in multimedia instructional design and e-learning development.
- Uses both adult learning theories and Accelerated Learning principles to design and integrate interactive concepts and activities to encourage application and skill development.
- Effectively manages multiple projects simultaneously committing to deliverables and ensuring that deliverables and timelines are met.
- Revises and updates current document-related online training materials in accordance with document changes.
- Maintains knowledge of training and performance improvement methods by attending seminars, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies.
Professional Experience Requirements:
- Extensive experience with the creation of instructor-led and e-learning courses.
- Technical writing experience in healthcare industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to convert technical knowledge into easily understood terms.
- Able to work independently with a willingness to meet aggressive timelines.
- Strong proficiency with all Articulate products including Presenter, Quizmaker, Engage, and Video Encoder.
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft products.
If you are interested in hearing additional information about this opportunity, please contact George Rogers via phone at (352) 585-2109 or email an updated copy of your resume to George.Rogers@kellyfinance.com.