STC Phoenix Job Bank
The STC Phoenix Chapter maintains a job bank that lists open positions for technical writers and jobs that have an emphasis on technical writing or other skills that are common to our profession. The job bank benefits job seekers and employers alike because the list is free both for STC members and for employers. We provide access to the largest, most experienced group of technical writers and information developers in the Phoenix area, and we do it at no charge!
Job leads are sent to us by employers or agencies and are delivered to our members typically within a few days. Most jobs we post are located in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area, but occasionally we post jobs in other parts of Arizona as well. We only post jobs that are out of state if the employer is offering relocation or if telecommuting is an option. Continue reading for more information on posting new jobs or being notified of new jobs.
For Employers & Agencies
If you have a job you would like to advertise on the STC Phoenix Job Bank, please send the following information to Michelle Parcell at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Job title
- Name of company or agency
- Whether the job is direct or via agency
- Whether the job is permanent or contract
- Duration of contract, if appropriate
- Rate or salary (optional)
- Job description
- Required and preferred skills, experience, and education
- Contact information (name, email address, phone number)
- How you heard about the STC Job Bank
We will notify you when your job has been added to the job bank.
For Job Seekers
There are three ways to access our job listings or be notified of new jobs:
- Visit our job bank!
- Receive an email notification every time a new job is added to the bank. To be added to the email notification list, send your request to Michelle Parcell at email@example.com. Names on this list are suppressed in the notification emails to ensure your privacy.
- Follow @stc_phoenix on Twitter. We tweet every time we add a position to the job bank.
Indeed Job Listing
In addition to posting job notices we obtain directly from employers and agencies, we also provide an automated feed of jobs in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area whose descriptions include “Technical Writer” or “Writer.” We do not maintain this list as it is an RSS feed, but it is very active. If you don’t see what you’re looking for right away, check back often!