STC Phoenix is looking for a few good people to fill chapter leadership positions. As many of you know, this last year has been a challenging year for STC leadership at the International and community level. Fortunately, STC Phoenix’s leadership is strong and has conserved our funds while offering programs and activities and adding member value.
If you care about the future of the Phoenix chapter, now is the time to step forward and offer to take on a leadership role. Every position takes a commitment of some kind, mostly time. Some jobs take less than others, but all are necessary and valued. The elected positions and summary of their duties are:
- President: Chairs all meetings and shapes chapter activities for the program year. Attends the annual STC Summit. Completes and submits required reports to the STC Board and LCR (Leadership Community Resources). And more.
- Vice President: tasks as assigned by the President. Fills in for the President as needed.
- Treasurer: manages the chapter funds tracking income and expenditures. Reports monthly to CMAC.
- Secretary: takes CMAC meeting minutes and publishes them in a timely manner.
- Membership Manager: keeps track of the Chapter membership. Welcomes new chapter members, provides membership materials, may sit at the registration desk for program meetings.
- Program Manager: works with the Program committee to establish the program event schedule for the year. May include educational workshops.
STC Phoenix needs your help to continue to grow and prosper. Won’t you join the team?
Interested parties may contact Karen Zorn, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Chanda Child, email@example.com.