Jane MacKenzie-Smith, our featured speaker, and attendees shared stories about the following e-Learning myths:
- You can just put the user manual online.
- Don’t worry about testing it online. Everything plays online.
- Anyone can do it.
- The e-Learning process is the same as the manual development process.
- Writing for e-learning is the same as writing for the manual development process.
- e-Learning is the best way to train.
- A Web presentation is e-Learning.
- Flash and graphics make an e-Learning course engaging.
- Rollovers and click events create interactivity.
- You must pick your authoring tool before you do anything else.
…And we walked away with a bibligraphy and links to explore to get us on the road to learning more.
Want to know what the audience thought? Click Common Misconceptions about eLearning eval