Arizona’s Hub for Tech Comm Professionals
The Society for Technical Communication (STC) Arizona Chapter provides value and professional growth opportunities to its members and increases awareness about the field of technical communication throughout the state of Arizona.
Some of the benefits of being an STC Arizona Chapter member include the following:
- Local networking opportunities
- Local job listings and announcements
- Educational opportunities and presentations by leading professionals in the technical communication field
- Metro Technical Communicators Meetup events on a regular basis at a discounted member rate
- Monthly STC Arizona Chapter newsletter covering local, regional, and national technical communication news, topics, and events
- Volunteer opportunities within the STC Arizona Chapter, STC, and the local community
The STC Board recently approved Kim Rosenlof’s nomination for the Distinguished Chapter Service Award (DCSA). Kim is a former chapter president and an STC Associate Fellow.
The submitted citation is:
“In recognition of your exemplary efforts to revitalize the Arizona chapter and of your continuing contributions to chapter activities.”
Please join us in congratulating Kim for her efforts in leading and strengthening our chapter and our tech comm community.