Looking for a job? Need to fill a position? See the information below.
Full-Time Technical Writer
Full-time Technical Writer job in Phoenix, Arizona
Candidates willing to relocate, please apply!
A full-time, Technical Writer job is now available through Paladin in the Phoenix, Arizona area. This is a high-profile role within the company, reporting directly to C-Level Executives.
The Technical Writer will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content for print and collateral materials, digital media, email marketing, and more! The ideal candidate will have an eye for grammar and spelling errors to ensure accuracy and can weave complex technical capabilities and messaging into compelling content.
- Create and develop content for use across channels in a variety of formats and vehicles
- Writes content for website and landing pages; coordinating with graphic designers and digital marketing consultant to make updates
- Conduct market research and analyze pertinent information from interviews with in-house team members and external customers/subject-matter experts where applicable
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Leverage campaign performance data and audience insights to create strategic recommendations that will deliver on KPIs
- Condense technical information and translate into compelling and easy-to-understand language for a variety of audiences
- Writes digital banner ads, social media ads and social media sales content; utilizing SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Keep abreast of new technologies and changing product features, benefits and usage
- Collaborate with the product team and sales on go-to-market and new product releases
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s of Engineering degree in, Mechanical, Electrical, Materials, Aerospace or Physics
- 5+ years of writing marketing content for technical products or hardware
- Experience in HTML and email automation/distribution programs (i.e., Constant Contact, Mail Chimp)
- Self-motivated/Able to work independently
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Exceptional time and project management skills, including the ability to handle changing priorities
- Must have an online portfolio for review demonstrating strong visual design and interactive work
If you meet all the above requirements and want to learn more about the Technical Writer job in Phoenix, AZ through Paladin please send your resume to email@example.com. For other opportunities available through Paladin, please visit our website at www.paladinstaff.com to submit your resume.
Our chapter officers and members are frequently notified by employers and recruiting agencies when open positions are available.
Most jobs are located in the Phoenix Metropolitan area, but occasionally we are contacted about jobs in other parts of Arizona. When possible, we contact chapter members (or nonmembers) directly. We also post jobs on our Facebook and Meetup social networking sites.
If you would like to be added to our contact list, please use the form on the Contact page to send us an email.
Employers and Recruiting Agencies
If you have an open position, please use the form on the Contact page to send us the following information:
- Job title
- Name of company or agency
- Whether the job is direct or via agency
- Whether the job is permanent or contract
- Duration of contract, if appropriate
- Rate or salary (optional)
- Job description
- Required and preferred skills, experience, and education
- Contact information (name, email address, phone number)