Looking for a job? Need to fill a position? See the information below.
Technical Writer – Roche
Job Title: Technical Writer at Roche Tissue Diagnostics in Tucson, Arizona
Direct to hire. Permanent, full-time position.
- Designs, develops, tests, and maintains documentation for Roche Tissue Diagnostics
(RTD) products within established schedule and budget targets.
- Facilitates the timely development, change, review and approval of documentation. Creates, writes and edits high quality text using corporate and department style guidelines.
- Interacts with interdepartmental teams.
If you’re interested in this position, contact Sherri Lomayesva at Sherri.Lomayesva@Roche.com.
Senior Document Controller and Technical Editor – Stantec
Stantec is hiring a senior document controller and a technical editor. For more information, see the following links:
- Senior document controller: https://www.stc-phoenix.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Senior-Document-Controller-34586.pdf
If you’re interested in either position, contact Nicolette Taylor at Nicolette.Taylor@stantec.com.
Our chapter officers and members are frequently notified by employers and recruiting agencies when open positions are available.
Most jobs are located in the Phoenix Metropolitan area, but occasionally we are contacted about jobs in other parts of Arizona. When possible, we contact chapter members (or nonmembers) directly. We also post jobs on our Facebook and Meetup social networking sites.
If you would like to be added to our contact list, please use the form on the Contact page to send us an email.
Employers and Recruiting Agencies
If you have an open position, please use the form on the Contact page to send us the following information:
- Job title
- Name of company or agency
- Whether the job is direct or via agency
- Whether the job is permanent or contract
- Duration of contract, if appropriate
- Rate or salary (optional)
- Job description
- Required and preferred skills, experience, and education
- Contact information (name, email address, phone number)