We have a unique opportunity for a Senior Technical Writer to join this dynamic organization!
The Senior Technical Writer will join the technical communications team that is responsible for managing the information infrastructure and documentation content for all Fraud and ID products. They work closely with developers, product management, QA, and professional services to understand what technical documentation is required and what product nuances need careful explanation to ensure successful, seamless integration efforts.
- Write end-user and developer documentation (both PDF and online content for user guides, installation manuals, configuration guides, etc.) for various software products.
- Collaborate with internal users and developers to produce quality documentation.
- Innovate content delivery strategies
- Convert existing documentation set into Markdown for output into multiple formats (HTML, PDF, etc.)
- At least 10 years of experience in technical writing
- BA/BS degree in Technical Communications or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience editing and authoring end-user documentation.
- Familiarity with content management systems and/or web site production tools and related processes.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Experience with authoring in markup languages like Markdown/Wiki/ HTML.
- Experience with any source control system – Git preferred.
- Experience working on Linux and working knowledge of shell commands.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and process-implementation skills.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Excellent attention to detail and knowledge of coding/application design best practices.
- Knowledge of agile, continuous integration practices strongly preferred.
- Hands on Jira and Confluence experience.
For more information, contact Nicole at email@example.com.